1950s Dark Aqua and Black Flame Print Brocade Party Dress, by Fred Howard, 40.5in Bust
Was £120, now £95!
Made by Fred Howard, this classic fit 1950s brocade party dress catches the light with its fabulous fabric, and has an unusual flame like pattern. Finished with feminine details of bows and buttons, this gorgeous dress is perfect for a party, a wedding or a special day out.
• Deep aqua and black brocade with a flame like pattern
• Wider shoulder straps to look like small cap sleeves
• Square boatneck to the front, and a V shaped back
• Bows to the front of the skirt
• Detachable belt, fastens with hook and eye
• Decorative covered buttons to the back of the bodice
• Pleats to the back of the skirt to create fullness
• Zip fastening to the side
• Made from a mid weight satin brocade
• Fred Howard label to the back
• There is a rust mark to the back, next to the buttons, a little marking under the arms, a nick to the fabric at the back where the belt attaches and to the front hidden in the folds, and a very slight mark to one hip. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Length: 42.5in with 1in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust