1950s Croc Skin Leather Bag with Adjustable Strap
Lovely 1950s textured snakeskin shoulder bag, made with high quality brown crocodile leather. This is a beautiful bag, practical with the long strap, a nice size to fit all of the modern gals things in, and still perfect for the late 1940s, early 1950s outfit. The croc skin has a wonderful texture that is accentuated by the brown tonal colours, and the pattern is subtle but classic print. The clasp is very unusual, the wedge slides up to release the flap, which opens to show lots of room for all the essentials. A gorgeous bag that would match well with lighter 1940s looks or vintage tiki styled outfits, pop on some bamboo bangles, a pair of wooden wedges and a sun hat......oh and don't forget the cocktail in the coconut!
• Raised sections and tooled lines for decoration on the outside
• Made from a soft leather, and crocodile skin
• Fastens using a sliding wedge and strap to the front
• Sides are gusseted for ease of use
• Interior has one large pocket, one slip pocket and one zip pocket. Leather lined.
• Plaited leather strap with knots that allow for extension of the strap
• Edges are bound in leather cord
• There are some scraps to the corners and on the raised fronts, and some scuffs to the edges, from wear. There is a slight cracking to one side of the raised decoration, which has not split fully, just the first layer. Shown in photos.
Handle Length: 90cm longest, 50cm shortest
Handle Height: 40cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft