1950s Cream Knitted Flower Tyrolean Waistcoat, 34in Bust
Such a quaint very early 1950s cream knitted waistcoat! Tyrolean in style, with raised bobbles and flowers all over, this is a great layer for when the weather gets really cold. Fastening down the front with metal coin buttons, it could be worn closed or open depending on your outfit, with the little ties adding an extra touch of adorable if you tie in a bow. The colours in the flowers allow this waistcoat to be matched with pretty much any hue, but perhaps wear with a shirt and a nice wool A-line skirt if you wanted to go for a more traditional look. Whatever you choose to wear, this will keep you warm and stylish!
• Bright knitted raised flowers and stems all over
• Decorative raised 'bobble' design to the whole waistcoat, with a larger diamond panel on the back
• Sleeveless and slightly cropped
• Red and green neckline with red ties and tassel to the end
• Red and green decorative stitch to the waist and edges
• Made from a mid-weight woolen yarn. This has a quality weight to it, and the wool is soft but you can tell it is wool
• Silver metal buttons fasten down the front in the shape of coins
• There is a very small amount of pilling on the sides, but this is incredible minimal
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max