1950s Cream, Brown and Orange Striped Short Sleeve Shirt, by Shapely, 38in Bust
Striking 1950s cream, brown and orange striped short sleeve shirt that is just perfect for warmer months, tucking into a full circle skirt or tie-up with your favourite vintage jeans. The warm colours are very flattering and fun, perfect to add colour to a plain outfit.
• Warm cream, chocolate brown and burnt orange stripes
• Small pointed notched collar that can be worn open, or done up fully with the small button hiding under the collar
• Amazing pattern matching on the collar
• Straight loose cut
• Pleats to the back under the yolk for ease of movement
• Short sleeves, however, there is a large hem on the inside so could be made elbow length should you want to
• Made from a light weight crisp cotton
• Shapely Classic label to the back
• There is a very slight mark to the inside of the collar from wear. Shown in the last photo.
• Care/composition: Completely washable
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13.5in
Sleeve: 12in with 3.5in extra sleeve folded inside
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.