1950s Cream and Gold Embroidered Brocade Heel Shoes, by Van Dal, UK 2/3
Was £50 - Save £20!
Lovely cream and gold 1950s brocade style fabric heels that are perfect to wear with any 1950s girly frock! The gold leather has a wonderful shine which catches the light and adds depth to the cream and grey embroidered floral fabric. The heel is the perfect height to wear all day, and the higher toe means they will not cut in across the top of your foot. Pair with either cream, grey or gold accessories for a perfect put together look!
• Cream mesh fabric with cream and silvery grey embroidered flowers to create a brocade style fabric
• Gold leather heel
• Slightly pointed toe
• Gold leather trim to the top edge of the shoe
• Leather insole, suede back, fabric outer, leather sole
• A Norfolk Broads model by Van Dal on the sole, with Broad Normal. There is also numbers written on the inside with Neville Broad.
• 50D stamped on the bottom
• The heels looks like they have been replaced not too long ago
• There are quite a few brown marks on the shoes, and some marks to the leather of the heels. There is a little rubbing to the tip of the toe from walking. This is expected from wear and age of fabric shoes.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length toe to heel: 23.5cm (measured inside along sole) - I advise measuring a pair of your own heels to get the true size as this is a guesstimate
Width at ball of foot: 8cm
Heel height: 7cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.