1950s Coral Peter Pan Collar Full Skirt Dress, 40in Bust
Lovely and simply 1950s coral day dress with an adorable little peter pan collar and neat bow to the front........perfect to just pop and go for guaranteed instant style and comfort. The soft knit fabric is lovely against the skin and drapes beautifully at the front on the hip pleats, the elbow length sleeves will keep away the chill on a cooler day and the high neck means you don't need to worry about a necklace. The coral colour is very in this season as a wonderful brighter and more feminine hue to red, and goes so well with blue and brown shoes. Pop on a nice bracelet and you are good to go!
• Round peter pan collar with small bow to centre front
• 3/4 length sleeve, with little shaped turn up cuffs
• Beautiful gathered pleats to the princess seams on the skirt that gives fullness to the front
• Knee length skirt
• Princess line seams for a fitted bodice
• Belt loops, no belt
• Made from a mid-weight cotton blend jersey knit type fabric in a coral hue - closest to second picture
• Fastens using metal zip to the back, Swift make
• The hem is not level and has a couple of frays, I chose not to straighten it as you may want it a certain length. The shoulders have some feint dark marks and a bump with shine from being stored previously on a wooden hanger. Shown in the last photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Waist: 15in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 15.5in
Sleeve length: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max