1950s Cocoa Brown Wool Big Buttoned Wiggle Dress, by Sarah Black, 35in Bust
Was £75 - Save £35!
Smart and classy, this 1950s cocoa brown wool wiggle dress is not your average frock. The front has a large rounded placket which has four over sized khaki buttons making a nice asymmetrical detail to the bust. A faux belt cinches in the waist which balances the proportions perfectly, giving you that sought after silhouette, and the elbow length sleeves are elegant yet practical. The wool itself is lovely, with a looser weave and a longer top thread, showing quality and class.
• Four large khaki brown buttons to the front
• Large rounded faux placket to the front
• Warm cocoa brown colour, closest to the main photos
• Darts to the bust from the waist and to the back for fit
• Elbow length sleeves with a pleat to the elbow, raglan style
• Knee length skirt with a box pleat to the back to ease walking
• Faux belt to the waist
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back, Lightening brand, with a hook and eye to the top
• Made from a mid-weight woven wool fabric with what looks like a mohair blend, due to the longer fluffy fibers to the top
• Lined in an orangey tan colour silky acetate fabric
• Sarah Black London label to the back
• There is a mended and darned hole on the arm, and a small hole to the skirt. Shown in the photos
• Care/composition: None
Bust: 35in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 38in with 2.5in hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.