1950s Cocoa Brown Knit Wiggle Dress with Bronze Bead Embellishment, 34in Bust Max
Eye catching and elegant, this very early 1950s cocoa brown knit wiggle dress is figure hugging and stylish but close up is really when the dress comes into its own. It is covered in small bronze beading in beautiful geometric shapes and stripes which catch the light like a glistening statue. Wear with some killer heels and accessorise with some simple bronze jewellery and you will need nothing more. Ultra feminine and sexy, be prepared to turn some heads!
• Bronze beading, which catches the light, all over in a hexagon and stripe design, with wider banding winding around the sleeves
• Warm cocoa brown knit - colour of the knit is closest to the full length photos
• Rounded scoop neck
• Knee length skirt
• Elbow length sleeves
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back, Lightening brand, and a hook to the top
• Made from a light weight knit, which feels more like a rayon rather than a wool as the thread is finer and not scratchy
• There appears to be no areas of bead loss
• Care/composition: None
Bust: 28-34in max (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max