1950s Classic Red Tartan Short Sleeve Fitted Dress, 41in Bust
You can't beat a bit of classic tartan! Loved throughout the decades, it has been adopted by many a style movement but the most memorable has to be the punks. This fitted dress from the late 1950s is made from a soft wool blend fabric, great for the cooler months. The shiny button down front adds simple detail and is gagging to be worn with some black chunky boots and a leather jacket for some proper rock vibes.
• Red, blue and black tartan with white and yellow
• Fold down rounded notch collar
• Short sleeves
• Long darts to the front and back and bust for a fitted look
• Mid-thigh length
• Made from a light weight wool blend fabric
• Fastens with black faceted buttons to the front
• Care/composition: no labels, handmade
Sleeve length: 7in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft