1950s Chunky Tan Shaped Bead Necklace
From the 1950s, these creamy tan chunky beads would look lovely with a Summer dress to match your basket bag and brown sandals. Shaped like large seeds, they are tactile and chunky, nice to add to a more floaty dress in the warmer months.
• Creamy tan coloured chunky beads
• Seed shaped beads graduating in size, largest in the center leading to smallest to the clasp
• Small white seed beads separating each larger bead
• Designed to sit on the collar bone
• Strung single strand
• Some of the small seed beads have been replaced with clear beads when it was re-strung
• This has been re-strung at some point as the string by the clasp is untidy
• Fastens using a spring ring clasp
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.