1950s Chunky Tan Shaped Bead Necklace
Was £8 - Save £4!
From the 1950s, these creamy tan chunky beads would look lovely with a Summer dress to match your basket bag and brown sandals. Shaped like large seeds, they are tactile and chunky, nice to add to a more floaty dress in the warmer months.
• Creamy tan coloured chunky beads
• Seed shaped beads graduating in size, largest in the center leading to smallest to the clasp
• Small white seed beads separating each larger bead
• Designed to sit on the collar bone
• Strung single strand
• Some of the small seed beads have been replaced with clear beads when it was re-strung
• This has been re-strung at some point as the string by the clasp is untidy
• Fastens using a spring ring clasp
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1950s Grey Striped Semi Sheer Cotton Shirtwaister with Removable Frill, by Maybar Jack Equire, 43in Bust
1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust