1950s Chocolate and Caramel Striped Sleeveless Shirt, 34in Bust
Who said blouses should be boring? This 1950s homemade sleeveless shirt was not made to blend into an outfit, it was designed to pop! Made from lovely tonal colours of chocolate and caramel, this is perfect for summer with its little capped sleeve and is just gagging to be teamed with a bright skirt or capris.
• Dark chocolate brown and caramel tan stripes of different widths
• Small fold over collar
• Very short capped sleeves
• Almost peplum shaped from the waist down
• Cleverly made with stripes in different directions
• Brown decorative buttons to the front
• No fastenings, this will slip over your head, so I advise that you are a little smaller than the measurements given
• Made from a mid weight cotton
• No labels, this has been handmade
• There has been a mend to the back of the neck that is slightly visible, shown in the last photo
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max