1950s Cherry Red Double Latch Leather Hand Bag
Cute little 1950s cherry red leather handbag that fastens with a double lock, with some fab Western vibes thanks to the leather thong detailing on the side. A great way to add a little colour to your denim or cowboy shirt!
• Made from a stiff cherry red leather
• Fastens with a double silver tone postman's latch
• Leather thong to the sides and edges
• Tapered design with a wider bottom
• Short top handle
• Brass rivets to the side
• Metal feet to the bottom
• Unlined interior
• Large interior pocket, one slip pocket
• There is some cracking to the strap from use and some wear to the side where the straps attach, as well as some rusting to the rivets/d-rings. There are some marks to the back, the ones near the bottom are the most noticeable. All shown in photos.
Length: 31cm bottom, 27cm top
Handle length: 30cm taken from the D-rings
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Golden Brown Circle Print Wiggle Dress with Side Swag, by Carnegie, 34in Bust
1950s Kingfisher Blue Satin Sequin Party Dress, by Riviera, 34.5in Bust
1950s Gold and Cream Lurex Brocade Evening Dress with Train, 38in Bust