1950s Cherry Red Double Latch Leather Hand Bag
Cute little 1950s cherry red leather handbag that fastens with a double lock, with some fab Western vibes thanks to the leather thong detailing on the side. A great way to add a little colour to your denim or cowboy shirt!
• Made from a stiff cherry red leather
• Fastens with a double silver tone postman's latch
• Leather thong to the sides and edges
• Tapered design with a wider bottom
• Short top handle
• Brass rivets to the side
• Metal feet to the bottom
• Unlined interior
• Large interior pocket, one slip pocket
• There is some cracking to the strap from use and some wear to the side where the straps attach, as well as some rusting to the rivets/d-rings. There are some marks to the back, the ones near the bottom are the most noticeable. All shown in photos.
Length: 31cm bottom, 27cm top
Handle length: 30cm taken from the D-rings
Please get in touch if you have any questions.