1950s Cherry Red Crochet Frame Bag with Black Shaped Handle
Lovely cute little crochet bag made from a bright cherry red rayon thread with a smooth shaped black plastic handle, the most perfect size to carry the modern woman's things! This is a simple, wonderfully rounded shaped bag, the delicate knots add the right amount of decoration to this bright bag that would really sing against a plain black outfit.
• Made from crochet cherry red rayon thread, with a red plastic covering underneath
• Round shaped body
• Fastens with a brass clasp
• Shaped black plastic handle, I believe this to be bakelite but I have not tested it
• Brass hinge to the handle
• Brass frame hinges
• Lined in a bright red cotton fabric
• Large interior, one small slip pocket
• Made in Italy label to the inside
• There is a cut in the red plastic under the crochet. This is not noticeable unless you really look as it is just the lining. There is also a small mark on the base. Shown in the last photo
Handle Height: 10cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max