1950s Candy Square Print Mid Century Short Sleeve Shirt, 37in Bust
A mid-century shirt is the perfect way to dip into vintage style. From the 1950s and homemade, this shirt has a lovely geometric painterly square pattern in candy colours. The short sleeves and collar are classic 50s, the red buttons giving a nice pop to the design and the loose fit is easy to wear. These shirts look great with jeans or layered under a jumper if you want to wear it with your modern wardrobe. It equally looks fab with 50s skirts or capri pants. And with all the colours, you can choose which to highlight with matching accessories.
• Candy pink coloured background with red, yellow and greeny blue squares with grey painterly lines and shading - classic mid century style!
• Short above elbow length sleeves with turn up cuffs
• Fold down, pointed and notched collar
• Red plastic buttons to fasten
• Loose boxy cut for ease of tucking into skirts/trousers
• Dart to the bust for a loose fit
• Made from a light weight soft cotton
• No labels - I believe from the stitching this is a handmade piece
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust