1950s Bubblegum Pink Short Sleeve Cashmere Jumper, 38in Bust max
I think this might be one of the most adorable 1950s jumper I have seen! Made from a super soft cashmere, in a wonderful bright bubblegum pink that seems to embody the life and soul of a Sweater Girl! Made to be worn tight, thanks to the zip at the back, this jumper is slightly cropped so that is can be worn comfortably with your high waisted skirts and capri pants. Warm, girly, and sexy, just what we need for the long Winter months!
• Ribbed band to the waist, with a lovely little bow to to one side
• Short sleeves
• Slightly higher, slightly funnel neck
• Fastens with a nylon zip to the back, Talon brand
• Made from super soft cashmere, in a bright bubblegum pink
• Dalton Kauffmanns Pittsburg label to the back
• There are slight marks to the shoulders where it had previously hung on a hanger. Please see photos
• Care/composition: 100% cashmere. I would advise hand wash or dry clean
Bust: 34-38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.