1950s Brown Glitter Autumn Leaf Tan Cotton Full Circle Skirt, 26in Waist
Was £85 - Save £35!
Delicate autumnal falling leaf print 1950s circle skirt with an unusual brown glitter detailing that catches the light when you swish. Made from a full circle of a high quality tan coloured cotton, the leaves in light brown and white cascade down the fabric and are accented by the dark brown sparkly leaves. Perfect for both Spring, Summer and Autumn, this skirt will see you through your vintage year, just swap knitwear for cotton tops for the changing seasons and you are sorted!
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included.
• Beautiful falling leaves print in white and light brown on a tan background, with deep brown accent leaves topped with light catching brown glitter - colours closest to the main picture
• Made from a full circle of fabric
• Below the knee length
• Firm waistband
• Fastens with a metal zip, Texas brand, and a yellow button to the side
• Small manufacturing label to the inside
• Made with a light weight cotton
• There is minimal glitter loss to some leaves, and the ones at the back have a couple of cracks in the brown paint from wear. These are not massively noticeable but need mentioning.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 27.5in with 0.5in extra hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest