1950s Bright Yellow Tulip Print Classic Dress, by Melbray, 35in Bust
When you think of the 1950s, you think of classics like this! By Melbray, this yellow tulip dress is wonderful with the tight fitted bodice and waist accentuating your figure, and the full voluminous skirt. The eye-catching colour combo of yellow on black makes this a real showstopper and gives you a great palette to match your accessories to. And the best part, it comes with its own cotton underskirt!
• Print of yellow tulips with green foliage, on a background of white with black squares
• Thin straps
• Bodice lightly boned
• Two swathes of fabric to the waist to create gathers
• Full voluminous skirt
• Fastens using a zip to the back
• Unlined but comes with a cotton petticoat/liner
• Made from a midweight cotton
• Melbray label to the inside
• There are two rust stains on the side, with one that has produced a small pin head sized hole, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included
Length: 43in (1.5in extra hem)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.