1950s Bright Turquoise Mexican Patio Top, 34in Bust
Fabulously bright 1950s turquoise Mexican patio top, with black and silver trim to the neckline which is just what Summer ordered! Normally worn with a matching full skirt, these tops are super versatile in that you can wear with your other summer skirts, jeans and capris, tucked into a high waist or leaving a peek of skin. Co-ordinate your colours, or wear with other brights for a colour clash but one thing is for sure, this will keep you cool and stylish.
• Wide embroidered trim to the neckline of black and metallic silver thread, with floral motifs and ric rac
• Very bright turquoise colour
• Flattering wide V-neck
• Very short sleeves, but this is a dolman style top so not actual set in sleeves
• Darts to the waist and bust for a very fitted style
• Fastens at the side with a shirt coloured metal zip, no brand
• Made from a light weight cotton crepe
• Raw edge to the bottom, un-hemmed
• A couple of seams to the waist have the slightest pull to them, shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 18.5in from shoulder
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.