1950s Bright Turquoise Mexican Patio Top, 34in Bust
Was £40 - Save £20!
Fabulously bright 1950s turquoise Mexican patio top, with black and silver trim to the neckline which is just what Summer ordered! Normally worn with a matching full skirt, these tops are super versatile in that you can wear with your other summer skirts, jeans and capris, tucked into a high waist or leaving a peek of skin. Co-ordinate your colours, or wear with other brights for a colour clash but one thing is for sure, this will keep you cool and stylish.
• Wide embroidered trim to the neckline of black and metallic silver thread, with floral motifs and ric rac
• Very bright turquoise colour
• Flattering wide V-neck
• Very short sleeves, but this is a dolman style top so not actual set in sleeves
• Darts to the waist and bust for a very fitted style
• Fastens at the side with a shirt coloured metal zip, no brand
• Made from a light weight cotton crepe
• Raw edge to the bottom, un-hemmed
• A couple of seams to the waist have the slightest pull to them, shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 18.5in from shoulder
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.