1950s Bright Green Hawaiian Tiki Floral Shift Dress. 42in Bust
Fab late 1950s bright green Hawaiian print summer shift dress, with graphic stripes offset by contrasting tropical flowers......this jungle tiki day dress will certainly get you noticed! A simple and demure cut, the dress will see you through a day at the beach, a date at a BBQ or a shopping trip with the girls in style and comfort thanks to the lightweight cotton fabric and looser fit. And thanks to the large pockets, it's practical too! If you are brave enough to wear such a powerful colour, don't hold back on the accessories......go for bright contrasting tropical clip-ons, a flower in your hair and some colourful wedges to truly feel like you should be on some dreamy island!
• Bright green striped fabric with a Hawaiian tiki vibe with contrasting red and white tropical flowers
• Two large pockets to the hips
• Fastens with pearly colour buttons to front
• Princess style seams to the front
• V-neck front
• Made from a mid-weight cotton
• Very small fray to arm hole
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest