1950s Bright Cobalt Blue Wool Boucle Belted Dress, by Sambo, 36in Waist
Colour is the best remedy for the dark Winter days, and this bright cobalt blue 1950s dress is just the dress you need. Made from a luxuriously textured wool boucle, this is a very flattering dress with the hourglass wiggle cut that accentuates your waist. The scoop neckline is the perfect depth, showing just enough skin, and allowing you to wear some lovely jewels for a pop of sparkle. Finish with some nice heels, a swing coat and some gloves and you are on to a winner of an outfit!
• Gathered sash to the waist, with a large square buckle to the front to create a faux belt
• Bright cobalt colour with a lovely looped texture
• Scooped neckline to the front, and matching to the back
• Darts to the skirts and bust for a figure hugging fit
• Elbow length sleeves
• Knee length skirt with a tighter fit to the hips
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back, Aero brand, with a hook and eye
• Made from a mid weight wool boucle, which is not overly itchy, but with vintage wool, you may want to wear with undergarments if you are sensitive to wool fibres.
• Unlined, but the bodice belt has a slightly fluffy white backing, and the neckline has a section of blue lining
• Sambo Fashions label to the back
• Care/composition: None
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.