1950s Bow Front Aqua and White Spots and Stripes Flared Skirt Dress, 36in Bust
Was £95 - Save £45!
Quaint and adorable, this 1950s white and aqua fit and flare dress is girly and feminine, and just perfect for the Summer. The bodice is designed to be tightly fitted to the waist, with the gathers and a hidden petticoat flaring the skirt to extenuate the classic silhouette. The short sleeves finish the dress neatly, balancing the full skirt. The touch of the bows and buttons to the front add an extra girly touch, but the graphic spots ans stripes stop it from being too over the top. Quite a wonderful dress for Summer!
• Quaint bow to the neckline, with a matching bow to the skirt above contrasting horizontal stripe insert with self covered buttons
• White cotton background with a striped shine and micro dots, with aqua blue embroidered spot
• Round neck
• Short sleeves with fold back cuffs
• Knee length full skirt
• Belt loops to the waist, with matching belt - the belt only has one hole which is far smaller than the dresses waist
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back, 'N' brand
• Made from heavy weight textured cotton
• The dress comes with its own starched skirt lining that acts like a petticoat
• No labels
• There is a tiny pin prick size mark next to the neckline, and the belt has suffered some staining, which looks like rust. The underskirt is also just very slightly longer at the front. All shown in photos
• Care/composition: None
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 38.5in with 1in hem
Sleeve length: 6.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
Shoulder to Waist: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.