1950s Blue Striped American Diner Shirt with Heather Embroidery, 40in Bust
Heather, I have your shirt! You can't get more classic than a 1950s American diner shirt really can you, and they get even better when they have the diner girls name embroidered on it! Made from a soft cotton with a light blue pin stripe, it is both practical and comfortable making it wonderful choice for the hard working vintage gal. Wear with a skirt for the real 1950s look, or why not try a more androgynous looks with slacks and braces. Or even just wear under your work suit as a little secret humour that only you know about. However you wear it, I really feel like your name needs to be Heather!
• Heather embroidered above the pocket
• Folded pointed collar, with buttons at the corner to secure
• Light blue pinstripe, with raised white fine stripe
• One breast pocket with button
• Straight cut, with rounded shaped hem
• Elbow length sleeves, that could be folded up if you wanted
• Simple shirt buttons to fasten
• Tuck to back to give extra room in the shoulders
• Made from a light weight soft striped cotton
• Best & Co, Fifth Avenue label to the back
• There is a small mark to the top of the arm that looks like a small rust stain, shown in the last photo
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.