1950s Blue Striped American Diner Shirt with Heather Embroidery, 40in Bust
Heather, I have your shirt! You can't get more classic than a 1950s American diner shirt really can you, and they get even better when they have the diner girls name embroidered on it! Made from a soft cotton with a light blue pin stripe, it is both practical and comfortable making it wonderful choice for the hard working vintage gal. Wear with a skirt for the real 1950s look, or why not try a more androgynous looks with slacks and braces. Or even just wear under your work suit as a little secret humour that only you know about. However you wear it, I really feel like your name needs to be Heather!
• Heather embroidered above the pocket
• Folded pointed collar, with buttons at the corner to secure
• Light blue pinstripe, with raised white fine stripe
• One breast pocket with button
• Straight cut, with rounded shaped hem
• Elbow length sleeves, that could be folded up if you wanted
• Simple shirt buttons to fasten
• Tuck to back to give extra room in the shoulders
• Made from a light weight soft striped cotton
• Best & Co, Fifth Avenue label to the back
• There is a small mark to the top of the arm that looks like a small rust stain, shown in the last photo
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red, Gold and Black Tropical Flower Tie-Top Summer Dress, 30in Waist