1950s Blue Painterly Floral Light Silk Collared Dress, 37in Bust
Was £60 - Save £25!
Super soft and floaty fine silk blue floral dress from the 1950s, that would make the most perfect light Summer dress for the true vintage loving girl. The beautiful blue painterly floral print is complimented with brushstrokes of grey and splashes of lilac. The fold down notched collar gives this delicate fabric dress a touch of structure with the flattering V-neck, and the wide pleats to the waist line allows for more fullness in the skirt for comfort and movement. This slightly sheer dress is a wonderful addition to your warm weather wardrobe as it will keep you cool while not scrimping on vintage style.
• Light blue and sky blue painterly floral pattern with lilac, grey and white accents
• V-neck front with small fold over notched collar
• Short sleeves
• Pleats to the waist seam, which creates a nice fullness to the skirt
• Darts to bust and from waist seam for a slight fitted bodice
• Belt loops, no belt
• Made from a very light weight, super soft and floaty silk
• Fastens using a coloured metal zip to the side, Eclair brand. Some of the white paint has come off the zip from use
• Unlined - the fabric is very sightly sheer so I would advise a slip
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 38in (with a 1.5in hem)
Shoulder to Waist: 13in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16in
Sleeve length: 7in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.