1950s Blue Marl Wool Full Skirt Dress with Rhinestone Trim, by Pam Rogers, 34in Bust
When Winter comes, we automatically reach for our woolies to keep us warm, but cold weather doesn't mean you need to look any less feminine than in the Summer! From the Pam Rogers Junior line in the 1950s, this lovely blue marl woolen dress flatters the figure wonderfully, the nipped waist, full skirt and tight bodice are all unashamedly girly. The elbow length sleeves will keep you warm without bulk, allowing you to show off some rather fabulous winter gloves. The faux pockets keep this a little funky and casual, while the rhinestone trim to the neck add a touch of class. Wear with boots or heels, and finish with a fuller trapeze style coat and you have an outfit fit for a 1950s starlet!
• High neck with a cream contrasting band, that is trimmed with a plastic beading with light catching rhinestones to the centre
• Blue colour wool, with a lighter marl effect, closest in colour to the main photos
• Faux pocket fold to the bust
• Darts to the front of the bust for a tight fit
• Elbow length sleeves, with turn up pointed cuffs
• Knee length skirt with deep pleats to the waist
• Belt loops to the waist, no belt
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back, Talon brand, with a hook an eye to the top
• Made from a light weight woven wool fabric, with a visible grid like weave. This in not overly itchy, but with vintage wool, you may want to wear with undergarments if you are sensitive to wool fibres.
• Pam Rogers Junior label to the back
• There is a darned repair under one armpit, which is very hard to see, and when on, is not noticeable. There are also a couple of small holes to the right bust, which have not be repaired. Shown in the photo
• Care/composition: None
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 39in with 1in hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.