1950s Blue Falling Leaves Abstract Full Circle Skirt, 25in Waist
Was £75 - Save £25!
From the 1950s, this classic cotton circle skirt has a lovely fresh print of falling leave in tones of blue, with an abstract artistic over sketch in black. Now this print could be seen as icey blue or bright sky blue, allowing this to fit into your wardrobe all year round, just change up those accessories to fit with the season!
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included.
• Falling leaves print in a mid and light blue on a white background, with black abstract lines and splashes
• Made from a full circle of fabric
• Knee length
• Firm waistband
• Fastens with a metal zip, Star brand, and a white button to the side
• No labels
• Made from a light weight quality cotton
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 24.5in with no extra hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest