1950s Blue and Grey Sailing Pirate Novelty Print Dress, by Dorothy Perkins, 40in Bust
You really can't beat a classic 1950s dress with a fab novelty print! With an early Dorothy Perkins label, this one boasts an amazing sailing print with all the things a pirate needs from a ship to an anchor, barrels, treasure maps and chests for all that bounty. A simple sleeveless shirt dress cut, it is easy to wear and being made from cotton, a great warm weather dress. Just add a parrot and a jaunty hat!
• Blue and grey colour palette with green accents showing a ship sailing pirate style theme novelty print
• Fitted bodice
• Fold down pointed collar
• Gathered waist with a full skirt
• Button down front with white pearlized faceted buttons
• Fastens using a zip to the side
• Made from a light weight soft cotton
• Dorothy Perkins label to the back
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 38in with 1.5in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.