1950s Blue and Grey Sailing Pirate Novelty Print Dress, by Dorothy Perkins, 40in Bust
You really can't beat a classic 1950s dress with a fab novelty print! With an early Dorothy Perkins label, this one boasts an amazing sailing print with all the things a pirate needs from a ship to an anchor, barrels, treasure maps and chests for all that bounty. A simple sleeveless shirt dress cut, it is easy to wear and being made from cotton, a great warm weather dress. Just add a parrot and a jaunty hat!
• Blue and grey colour palette with green accents showing a ship sailing pirate style theme novelty print
• Fitted bodice
• Fold down pointed collar
• Gathered waist with a full skirt
• Button down front with white pearlized faceted buttons
• Fastens using a zip to the side
• Made from a light weight soft cotton
• Dorothy Perkins label to the back
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 38in with 1.5in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft