1950s Black, Yellow and Red Dog Walking Novelty Print Full Circle Skirt, 25in Waist
Was £195 - Save £100!
As a dog lover, this is holy grail territory! Utterly fabulous novelty print with dogs and dog walkers all over it! Amazing! The pups look like a mix of poodles, afghan hounds, dachshunds, scotties and spaniels, and boy do some of them look like thy are causing havoc for their owners! The black background really makes the colours pop, and the fullness of the fabric is wonderful. Just a perfect little novelty print for the avid collector.
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included.
• Dog walking print in white, yellow, red and tan - it is so charming! Colour closest to the larger full size photos.
• Made from a full circle of fabric
• Below the knee length
• Firm waistband
• Fastens with a metal zip, Talon brand, and a black button to the side
• Made with a light weight cotton
• There is a small light mark to the bottom front of the skirt, which looks like something had been dropped on it at some point. Shown in the last photo.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 24.5in with 0.5in extra hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.