1950s Black Long Sleeve V-Neck Cardigan with Removable Cream Faux Fur Collar, 40in Bust
Just the perfect vintage wardrobe staple! From the late 1950s, this cute little open front cardigan is great for the change in weather, allowing you to wear those favourite summer dresses for a few months longer. The dark black knit is soft and fine, giving you warmth without bulk, and the bracelet length sleeves are both flattering and practical, showing off any lovely jewellery you wish to wear. The plush white fur is detachable, so you could swap for other collars if you so wish, giving you so many more options from one little knit!
• Plush cream faux fur shaped collar, backed in satin, that can be removed and changed using the poppers down the front
• Black cotton tape to the opening of the cardi to cover the backs of the poppers
• Ribbed waistband
• Long sleeves with ribbed cuff
• No fastening, made to be worn open or edge to the edge. However a hook and loop or a decorative buckle could be added if you wish
• Made from a soft acrylic blend fabric, with soft short pile faux fur
• Cynthia label to the back
• There is a little bobbling to the knit, which is expected due to the age and a little darkening to the fur, more to the neck. Shown in the photos
• Care/composition: the label is quite hard to read: 100% tur 30 hi-bulk drylon, acrylic fiber
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Grey Striped Semi Sheer Cotton Shirtwaister with Removable Frill, by Maybar Jack Equire, 43in Bust
1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust