1950s Black, Gold and Pink Beaded Drawstring Wristlet Pouch Bag
Cute 1950s black, gold and pink drawstring wristlet bag with a woven crochet body decorated with a gold thread and pink beads to the sides. This is such a wonderful little bag! The black crochet rayon cord has a quality sheen that catches the light, the gold thread elevates the black and gives a geometric vibe, whereas the pink beads really pop making this a fabulous Summer statement bag! The pink lining just peeps through the holes, and the long delicate straps with the cute little cups to the end are practical and delicate......easy to hold your bag, an iced drink and shop all at the same time....perfect for swinging as you walk in a 'devil may care' manner in the warm sunshine!
• Little pouch shape wristlet bag with a drawstring top - opens up for easy bag access
• Bright pink wooden beads to the edge, and in a triangular pattern to the sides
• Gold thread embroidered detail in a striped pattern to the side and to the edge
• Little 'cups' on the ends of the straps - these are tied together and can't be taken apart
• Long plaited straps that are threaded through the bag
• Bag made from a black rayon crocheted thread
• Inside is lined in a bright pink silk, bottom is not
• Round weighted base
• Inside lining has been repaired
Base Width: 11.5cm
Handle height: 7cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max