1950s Black and White Print Cotton Skirt, 28in Waist
From the late 1950s, this classic style black and white cotton skirt with its artistic style brushstroke pattern is wonderfully busy but simple with the monochrome colour palette. Jazz it up with some nice bright accessories or go all out and team with a bright shirt.
• Black and white painterly artist stroke check print
• Knee length
• Firm waistband with small gathers
• Fastens with metal zip and grey button
• Made a light weight cotton
• There are a couple of marks/stains to the skirt, and very slight iron shine to the zip bottom, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 25.5in with 1in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Grey Striped Semi Sheer Cotton Shirtwaister with Removable Frill, by Maybar Jack Equire, 43in Bust
1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust