1950s Black and White Lace Petticoat Underskirt, 23in-30in Waist
Charming black and white 1950s lace petticoat designed to go under your bell or circle skirts to give them shape and uplift. It can be worn layered with more underskirts should you want a more extreme silhouette.
• Black floral lace trim with white ruffle centers in three horizontal striped
• Soft nylon to the top portion, tiered stiffer nylon to the bottom
• Knee length
• Wyndham Creation label inside
• Elasticated waist so can fit a range of sizes
• Made from nylon and lace
• There is some rubbing and snags to the nylon to the hip areas which looks like it is from being worn under something that had sharp edges. There is also a large portion of the ruffle lace trim missing at the back of the petticoat. This is all shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no label
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.