1950s Baby Blue Spotty Tulle Net Petticoat Underskirt, 22in-30in Waist
Frothy baby blue 1950s net tulle petticoat designed to go under your bell or circle skirts to give them shape and uplift. It can be worn layered with more underskirts should you want a more extreme silhouette.
• Frothy baby blue spotted tulle in three graduated layers
• Soft nylon top
• Knee length
• Elasticated waist so can fit a range of sizes - I replaced the elastic so it is nice and strong
• The edges have been overlocked
• There is a label but it has been sewn into the waistband so I am unable to read it
• Made from a cotton nylon blend
• There are a couple of holes to the net and one by the seam of the top. There are also several brown marks to the netting, which does go through to other layers, but can't be seen when worn under a skirt. All are shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.