1950s Aurora Borealis Necklace and Drop Clip On Earring Set
There is something so wonderful when you find a matching set of vintage jewellery. From the 1950s, this wonderful charming set has aurora borealis gems which mimic the colour changes that you see in the amazing sky light show. The two strand necklace can be worn at variable lengths to suit what dress neckline you are wearing, and are delicately strung together to allow them to catch the light and dance across your chest. The earrings match perfectly, the articulated drops move and shine the colours against your cheek. Wonderfully delicate and beautiful set that would compliment pretty much any outfit you chose to wear it with.
• Clear aurora borealis gems that shine with a rainbow spectrum of colours
• Silver tone settings
• Filigree ends to the strands with a hook and gem chain to fasten to allow for variable lengths
• Gems of the necklace only have settings around the edge to allow for full light to catch the colours
• 2 strand necklace
• Earrings are articulated allowing them move
• Earrings gems are surrounded with filigree style claws that allow the light to pass through them
• Earrings have 4 gems, graduating in size
• Earrings have a clip on back, paddle shape - still strong
• There is slight loss of the silver tone on the clips of the earrings, and some pitting and colour loss on the metal surround of the necklace gems. Not noticeable when worn. Shown in photos
Necklace Length: 39.5cm shortest, 46cm longest
Earrings: 4cm x 1.1cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.