1950s Atomic Harlequin Diamond Cotton Skirt with Large Pockets, 26in Waist
Cool 1950s atomic style diamond and stripe print cotton summer skirt in white, grey and black with blue, green and pink geometric shapes. The print is quite naive with the un-even edges and the painterly style, but it is so charming and cute, especially with the massive pockets on the hips which are classic 50s! A great little day skirt that would look lovely with a little shirt and some coloured shoes!
• White background with grey stripes, with blue, green and pink diamonds with black stripes - harlequin atomic style and very cool!
• Two very large, deep pockets to the hips
• Knee length
• Firm waistband with gathers
• Fastens with hooks and eyes, and a metal zip to the side, A1 brand
• Made a light-weight cotton
• There are a couple of small brown marks, two patches below the pocket on the left, and one above the pocket. These are shown in the photos
• Care/composition: no label
Waist: 26in (you could move the hooks for an extra half inch)
Length: 25in no hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.