1950s Art Deco Style Half Moon Sun Ray Rhinestone Brooch
Was £20 - Save £10!
If you need a statement brooch then this is certainly ticking all the right boxes. From the 1950s, but very art deco in style, this large rhinestone paste brooch has a half moon top, finishing with sun ray strands below that move and catch the light beautifully. Wear with a plain black dress for a real wow, or why not add to a turban for a little Eastern magic?
• Art deco style
• Half moon top with round and baguette shaped gems
• Articulated long strands that sway when you move
• Made from a silver base metal with glass gems
• Fastens using a locking C clasp
• There is one baguette gem missing from the half moon, shown in photos
Brooch width: 4cm
Brooch length: 8cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.