1950s Aqua Blossom and Water Ripple Print Skirt, 25in Waist
From the 1950s, this classic style skirt has been handmade using a lovely cherry blossom and water ripple novelty print cotton fabric. The wide waistband has wide pleats to add fullness to the skirt and stiffness to the fabric. Easy to wear and a lovely bright colour for the summer.
• Aqua background with a cherry blossom and twig, water ripple and reed print
• Knee length
• Firm waistband with wide gathers
• Fastens with zip and hook and eye with poppers
• Made a light weight cotton
• There is a small mark to the waistband and a ladder pull to the fabric. Shown in photos
• Handmade to a good level - there are some visible stitching to the edge and a gap between the zip and waistband.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 28in with 2in hem
There is a matching jacket but it is much larger than the skirt so the set was split. Please email if you would like directing to the jacket.
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.