1950s Aqua and White Striped Button Down Skirt, 24in Waist
Bright aqua and white 1950s deep pleated skirt made with a lovely textured cotton, perfect for a Summers day! The skirt fastens with matching aqua buttons down the front, which have square patterning to the centre, and has the lovely touch of being made from both vertical and horizontal stripes. Pop on some white plimsolls and a white top, and you have a great day time look for the warmer weather!
• Bright aqua and white striped fabric
• Mix of horizontal and vertical stripes
• Knee length
• Firm waistband with wide pleating
• Fastens with aqua buttons to the front
• Made a mid-weight textured cotton fabric, which feels similar to a barkcloth
• There is a very very light yellow/brown mark to the front of the skirt across one side, which is not too noticeable. The skirt at some point has been expanded at the back on the waistband.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 25in with 2.5in extra hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.