1940s Warm Cream Silk Turn Back Cufflink Blouse, 41in Bust
You can't beat a classic vintage wardrobe staple, and you certainly can't beat one as beautiful as this! Warm cream 1940s silk loose fit blouse, that has been made to team with your original suit or loose fit pants perfectly, with the most lovely large turn back cuffs. These cuffs are gagging to be worn with some beautiful period cuff links to bring attention to the wonderful top stitching that is used throughout the blouse as decoration. Simple, classic, beautiful. What more would you expect from the 1940s?
• Large turn back cuffs with decorative top stitching rows, that is made to be worn with cuff links - currently has basic button cuff links but can be replaced with your own fabulous pair!
• Notched collar with matching decorative top stitching
• Hip length - perfect to tuck into skirts and trousers
• Looser fit blouse, dart to bust
• Gathers to top of sleeve
• Vent to both side seams, with decorative top stitching
• Fastens with plain, pearly coloured buttons to the front
• Made from an light weight, textured silk that has a feel similar to cotton
• No labels - size 38 label to the back
• There is small mark to the back of one shoulder, and what looks like a light grease stain to the bust that is hidden underneath the button placket. Very light and small stain to the pit. Shown in the photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 41in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1940s Dusky Pink Grossgrain Volup Dress with Soutache Embroidery, 44in Bust
1940s Slate Grey Woollen Pinafore Dress with Forest Green Trim, by Edith Linn, 28in Waist
Early 1900s Open Fronted Dress with Polka Dot Lace High Neck, Theatre Costume Piece, 36in Bust