1940s Snakeskin Leather Tan Brown Clutch Bag
Beautiful 1940s textured snakeskin clutch bag, made with high quality brown python leather. This is such a fab little bag, the perfect addition to any 1940s summer outfit. The snake skin has a wonderful texture that is accentuated by the brown tonal colours, and the pattern is subtle but classic snake print. The clasp is very unusual, the wedge slides up to release the flap, which opens to show lots of room for all the essentials. A gorgeous bag that would match well with lighter 1940s looks or vintage tiki styled outfits, pop on some bamboo bangles, a pair of wooden wedges and a sun hat......oh and don't forget the cocktail in the coconut!
• Snakeskin (suspect python) textured leather with raised scales in a light brown, tan, dark brown and black
• Fastens with a sliding shaped wedge that slides behind a strap to secure
• Plain tan leather sides & bottom
• Large flap to close
• Edges are bound in plaited and woven leather strips
• Inside has one large pocket, one large slip pocket, one small slip pocket, and one zipped pocket
• Lined in a dark cream leather
• Inside of flap has some marks, & inside of bag has some marks/dirt from use. Small white mark to the front. Slight wear to the corners of the bag, but the stitching is strong & it is only rubbed. All shown in photos.
Please get in touch if you have any questions,
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max