1940s Slate Grey Woollen Pinafore Dress with Forest Green Trim, by Edith Linn, 28in Waist
You can't beat a pinafore, you certainly can't beat a 1940s pinafore! Made from a winter weight grey wool, trimmed in cute forest green triangles, it was made to be worn with a fab 40s blouse or puff sleeve jumper underneath. The green is carried through to the beautiful green buttons and on the pockets, adding some fun and colour to your outfit. A perfect pinafore for the colder months and ready for layering.
• Slate grey colour, closest to the main images
• Forest green felt triangle shaped trim to the arm holes, neckline and pockets
• Deep V-front
• Gathers to the waist at the bust and back
• Pockets to the hips with green trim
• Made from a mid weight wool
• Fastens using four shaped two-tone green buttons to the front
• Edith Linn Original label to the back
• There is a small tear/stretch to the wool panel at the waist. There are 2 small moth holes to the skirt below the pocket, and one to the back. There is also a small brown mark to the hem, and the skirt, with a slight mark to the back of the neck. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Front Panel: 34in
Length: 39.5in with no extra hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust