1940s Sky Blue and Pink Floral Cotton Dressing Gown, 40in Bust
Wonderful 1940s sky blue and delicate pink floral cotton dressing gown with lovely wide curved collar and very useful large pockets on the hips. Great for a cover up in Spring or Summer thanks to the light weight, however the length means you won't get too chilly popping out the bins early in the morning. Perfect to wear enjoying a fresh brewed coffee while you wait for your wet set to dry!
• Sky blue background with white and delicate pink floral print, with sketched black line leaves that makes the colour appear more of a grey
• Curved wide collar
• Pointed fold back cuffs
• Darts to the elbows on the back sleeve
• Large pockets to the hips
• Long fabric tie belt to fasten, with belt loops
• Made from a light weight soft cotton
• There is a couple of small marks to one side of the collar, and very very slight fade to the top of the shoulders. The hem has been hand sewn and he stitches are visible on the outside. all shown in the photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 50in with extra 1in hem
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust