1940s Light Ice Blue Brocade Bow Back Dress, by Belmont Couture, 39.5in Bust
Was £130, now £95!
A wonderfully elegant and beautiful 1940s ice blue brocade dress with some gorgeous detailing to the neck and fullness to the skirt at the back.
• Light ice blue brocade with texture in black and grey
• Square neckline with trim and tie detail to the edges
• Drop waist with bow to the back, with full pleating 'bustle' to create fullness
• Pleat to the front of the dress
• Knee length skirt
• Opera length sleeves
• Zip fastening to the back
• Made from a mid weight rayon brocade fabric with good drape
• Belmont Couture label to the back
• There are marks to one shoulder and top of the arm, that look to be from storage in a wooden wardrobe. There is also visible lines to the hem where it had been shortened previously. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels
Hips: 37in but there is extra room at the back in the pleated 'bustle'
Length: 43in at back 45.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust