1940s Enamel and Gem Edelweiss Gold Tone Screw Back Earrings
Cute little 1940s gold tone enamel edelweiss screw back earrings, with light catching gems to the centre. Although these are not the most understated earrings, they are subtle and pretty in their design, with a muted colour palette to match all your favourite 40s outfits. Maybe pop on an original dirndl dress for the full on 'Sound of Music' vibe!
• Clear and green gems to the centre
• Cream enamel to the petals
• Gold tone, base metal
• Marked on back with makers name, looks like J.L. Wellcraft
• Fastens using a screw back
• Slight off-white colour to one gem, only noticable in some lights
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.