1940s CC41 Utility Deep Black Wool Beret
What perfect way to finish off a 1940s outfit than with a CC41 beret! Sporting the utility stamp to the inside, this is made from a lovely quality wool that looks unworn. Perhaps it was kept for best but never got round to being used? A beret is a lovely finish to an outfit; immediately giving a French vibe, they dress up without being too formal, they inject a little fun. Simple in its design, you could add anything to just add some flair should you wish.
• Deep black colour
• Inside of hole is rolled inside for comfort
• Stem to the top of the beret
• Made from a high quality boiled wool
• Utility CC41 stamp to the inside, with H2A BNFF Made in England
• There is a very small mark to one edge
• Care/composition: no labels
Width of hat: 10.75in
Width of hole: 6in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max