1940s CC41 Utility Chocolate Brown Wool Small Beret
What perfect way to finish off a 1940s outfit than with a CC41 beret! Sporting the utility stamp to the inside, originally due to the size I think this was a childs' hat but would be a wonderfully whimsical tilt hat for someone that has a penchant for the more fashion forward choices that want their hairstyle to take centre stage.
• Warm chocolate brown colour
• Inside of hole is rolled inside for comfort
• Stem to the top of the beret
• Made from a high quality boiled wool
• Utility CC41 stamp to the inside, with KND H2 Made in England
• There is one moth graze to the top, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no labels
Width of hat: 9.5in
Width of hole: 5.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust