1940s Bright Novelty Print Texas Souvenir Scarf
• Large Texas state in the centre with all towns marked - there are lots of little illustrations of farming, bucking broncos and Texan tourist spots
• Large pictures of a cowboy, a cowgirl and a Native American line the side
• Made from, what feels like, a rayon blend
• No label - Made in the USA printed
• Machined hem
• One tiny hole (pin sized) near the gloves, and a frayed hem. Shown in photos.
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust