1930s Tan Silk Crepe Ruffle Front Blouse, 42in Bust
Such a quaint little blouse from the very late 1930s! Made from a semi sheer silk crepe in a light tan camel, with little pearl buttons to the front, it is decorated with delicate ruffles to the front and edges, for a prim feminine look. Great to wear with a longer 30s summer skirt or some full palazzo pants.
• Light camel tan colour, closest in hue to the main photos
• Frill ruffle front
• Pearl shanked buttons
• Short sleeves with frill edge
• Collarless with frill trim and tie to front
• Size label to the back
• Made from a light weight semi-sheer silk crepe
• There is a tiny mark to the back of one shoulder, shown in photo.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 42in max
Shoulder to shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust
1980s Light Blue and Lemon Floral and Fruit Print English Tea Dress, by Laura Ashley, 39.5in Bust