1930s Sea Foam Blue Round Crochet Small Bag
Lovely sea foam blue round 1930s bag made from the most charming circular crochet design. The front is more intricate than the back, with a design similar to lace. Easy to use with the small handles and the singular pocket that could fit a modern phone and a couple of essentials in. The perfect little addition to an Art Deco evening outfit.
• Colour is closest to the main photo
• Front has a more intricate design similar to lace
• Back is crocheted plainly with a spiral design
• Two small handles
• One large pocket only
• Opening edge trimmed in an ochre velvet trim
• Lined in a cream silk
• This does have a few dirt marks all over, which show up as darker patches of teal. The handle also has some dirt marks from use. There is also marks to the lining. I have tried to represent these in the photos.
Height with handles including depth: 31cm
Handle height: 13cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.