1930s Peach and Silver Brocade Short Sleeve Jacket, 34in Bust
This 1930s brocade jacket is just the thing to add some razzle dazzle to your true vintage outfit. The peach and silver fabric catches the light and shimmers like water under the moonlight. The floral pattern is reminiscent of the William Morris prints in its intricacy and symmetry. For added shimmer the jacket is edged with a metallic braid which cleverly helps fasten at the front to make the most of the nipped waist and peplum. Wear with high waist palazzo pants, with a maxi dress or a long long full skirt, but make sure you are ready to wear it with the right amount of screen siren sass!
• Peach and silver brocade with floral pattern similar to a William Morris print
• Nipped waist, with a peplum
• Lame metallic thread trim
• Wide triangular fold back lapels
• Short sleeves with trim, and slight puff to the shoulder
• Fastens using two self covered buttons to the front, with the trim as button holes
• Made from a mid weight metallic thread brocade
• No labels - there is the remnants of one but it has worn away
• There are a couple of tiny pulls to the trim on the waist, which are barely noticeable
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Chestnut Brown and Black Swirl Velvet Long Coat, 40in Bust
1980s Cornflower Blue Mohair Blend Asymmetric Coat, by Jaeger, 44in Bust