1930s Dove Grey and White Striped Pointed Brim Hat with White Canvas Flowers, by Vanek's
This 1930s hat really has that wow factor that you only get from vintage hats! Made from a wonderful dove grey fabric with wide off-white pin stripes, complimented by the canvas buds on the front. It is the pointed brim that really makes this hat though. Meant to be worn at a slight jaunty angle so that the point goes over your eye, this is just waiting for the most stylish woman that can carry this hat off with flair and panache!
• Grey cotton with off white stripes
• Cream canvas millinery buds to the front
• Pointed 'Robin Hood' peaked brim to the front
• Rounded crown with white stripes, each panel sewn at a different angle
• Grosgrain ribbon to the inside and buckram to the inside of the crown
• Vanek's label to the inside
• There is a small hole under the brim, there is a tiny amount of discolouration to the white stripes, and the expected marking to the inside band from wear. The canvas flowers show small marks of rust from the wire and original glue. All shown in photos and do not affect the hat in a great way
• Care/composition: no labels
Width of 'band': 53cm
Length at peak: 10cm
Height of crown 10cm: 10cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max